Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Update


After a rainy cool Saturday, July 4th here in Indiana, Sunday and all this coming week is supposed to be "normal" tempertures and dry. What's up with Mother Nature anyway? July 4th is supposed to be for grilling and fireworks. Well, I must admitt that we did have fun with our neighbors on July 4th, but there were hardy any fireworks, we had to wait for those until July 5th. Happy Belated Birthday America!


I know that my plan was to write on my blog more often, but it seems that designing, stiching and grandchildren take up most of my time. I do not know how other people do it! Between, all of that and trying to add things to Facebook--now it's also trying to "Twitter", does anyone get away from the computer long enough to relax and stitch?


I have a question for you stitchers out there. How to you store your leftover threads? I mean if you have seperated the 6 stand floss, then have some leftover, where do you put it?


I do have something new to show you--my new design "Language of the Flowers." There are several other new designs on my website http://www.rosewoodxstitch.com/.

No comments: